Banana Bread Protein Donuts
with VitaFiber IMO
Looking for that perfect little bite to tide over your sweet tooth cravings? Here we have Banana Bread Protein Donuts. Thank you to the recipe creator Aimee Woolley.
•1½ cup oats
•½ cup unsweetened applesauce
•½ cup whey protein powder
•2 really ripe medium bananas
•1Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
•1 tsp pure vanilla extract
•1 tsp baking soda
•1 tsp baking powder
•½ tsp salt
•1 tsp cinnamon
•1/4 cup of VitaFiber IMO
•Plain fat free greek yogurt
•Vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 375ºC and grease donut pan.
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth and pour batter into ziplock bag, cut corner and pipe into donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to ensure donuts are cooked thoroughly after 10mins, if no batter on pick then remove from oven and cool before icing.
- For icing take a few large scoops of greek yogurt and about 3/4 scoop of vanilla whey and mix until no clumps left.
- Dip donuts into mixture and top with optional toppings as desired. Makes 10 donuts.
Calories: 100 | Fat: 1g | Carbs: 16g | Protein: 7g |